The Brad Parks Award is presented to an individual or organisation that has made a significant contribution to wheelchair tennis on an international basis. Usually this contribution will be over several years.
2014 Stig Ericson (SWE)
2013 Martin McElhatton (GBR)
2012 Monique Kalkman (NED)
2011 Jean-Paul Cournet (FRA)
2010 Chantal Vandierendonck (NED)
2009 Jean-Pierre Limborg (FRA)
2008 Kotaro Shibata (JPN)
2007 The Cruyff Foundation (NED)
2006 Bruce Karr (USA)
2005 Sue Wolstenholme (GBR)
2004 Ruurd de Boer (NED)
2003 Aoi Kobayashi (JPN)
2002 Randy Snow (USA)
2001 Pierre Fusade (FRA)
2000 LTA Trust (GBR)
1999 Brian Tobin (AUS)
1998 Invacare (USA)
1997 Graeme Watts (AUS)
1996 NEC (JPN)
1995 KNLTB (NED)
1994 ITF (GBR)
1993 Brad Parks (USA
- An individual/organisation with commitment to achieve the very highest standards of delivery.
- The individual/organisation should demonstrate a contribution to the sport in a number of areas or an outstanding contribution in one country/area of work over a number of years.
- The individual/organisation should be an ambassador for the sport of wheelchair tennis.
- The individual/organisation should have made a significant contribution to international wheelchair tennis.
The nomination should demonstrate the following:
- The Results of the work of this individual/organisation.
- The range of activities in which this individual/organisation is involved.
- The commitment of the individual/organisation.
The ITF Wheelchair Tennis Committee will evaluate the nominees and make a recommendation to the ITF Board of Directors to make the final decision.