In accordance with the instructions contained in the GUIDE TO APPLYING FOR ITF CLASSIFICATION and application form, available to download below, any company wishing to have their brand(s) of tennis surface classified shall:
1. Contact an ITF Accredited laboratory to obtain a quotation for the testing fee and arrange for the surface product to be tested, either on-site, or using samples sent to their laboratory.
Contact details for ITF Accredited laboratories for Court Pace Classification can be found here.
2. The laboratory shall issue a draft test report, confirming the Court Pace Rating.
3. Submit an application form to the ITF. Upon receipt the ITF shall issue an invoice for the classification fee.
4. The ITF shall issue the final test report and the ITF Court Pace Classification certificate, and the surface product(s) published on the ITF Technical website.
5. Classification is valid for 3 years. An ITF Court Pace Classification logo shall be provided, which can be used to promote the product.
Application form (Word .doc format)
ITF Court Pace Classification Application Form