Explore The ITF
Did you know...
- 2011 winner Vasek Pospisil reached a career high 95 in the world in April 2012.
- Pospisil single handedly qualified Canada for the World Group in the Davis Cup competition by winning all three of his matches (two singles, one doubles).
- The tournament was mentioned at the US Open due to Pospisil making the 2nd Round and playing a televised match versus Feliciano Lopez of Spain, ranked 17th in the world.
- Pospisil will also be representing Canada by partnering Daniel Nestor, ranked first in the world in doubles, at the Olympic Games in London in July. He will also represent Canada in single's competition at the Olympic Games.
- 2011 entrant Filip Peliwo is the 4th ranked junior in the world and has made two consecutive Junior Grand Slam finals at the Australian and French Open. In these two finals, he lost to the first and second ranked juniors respectively.
Each player entrant agrees, as a condition of entry, to abide by and be subject to the ITF Circuit Rules and Regulations. All players who compete in ITF Circuit tournaments must be signed up to the IPIN Online Service, and have a valid IPIN, for which an annual membership fee is payable. Failure by a player to fulfil these requirements will result in the rejection of that player's entry.
© 2013 International Tennis Federation Powered by Umbraco Design by New Brand Vision