iCoach is the online tennis and sport science library from the ITF, which offers elite players (as well as coaches and parents) easy access to expert training and coaching resources.
iCoach provides members with a comprehensive and unmatched range of tennis advice, tools, tips and educational tutorials from some of tennis’ leading experts, such as Miles Maclagan (former coach of Andy Murray), Javier Piles (coach of David Ferrer), Wayne Black (multiple Grand Slam doubles Champion), Luis Bruguera (director of Bruguera Tennis Academy) and Mark Kovacs (former conditioning coach of John Isner), among many others.
Access expert technical and biomechanical video analysis and keep up to date with the developments in playing techniques and the latest psychology and sports medicine research.
Benefit from analysis of in-depth slow-motion video and over 1000 sequenced photos of many world class players.
Learn and benefit from the training secrets and tactical knowledge of the best tour coaches and implement them into your own game.
* Keep up-to-date with all the latest trends in tennis coaching/training techniques.
* Be able to constantly update and expand your tennis knowledge and experience.
* Have a front row seat (via video) at every ITF Coaching Conference around the world.
* Gain insider secrets and tips from world renowned experts in their fields.
* Access our extensive range of information available in text, picture, video and audio formats.
* Gain a broad and up-to-date knowledge of tennis to pass on to students.
* Be recognised as a coach who is keeping up with tennis trends from around the world.
* Access all the information on Tennis iCoach as often as you like.
* Contribute to member-only discussion forums with other coaches and experts.
* Recommend Tennis iCoach to friends & students and earn a reward if they become a member!
For more information and to JOIN Tennis iCoach, visit the iCoach website.