The fact sheet for the Olympic Tennis Event at London 2012 is available in PDF format at the bottom of this page.
Some information from the fact sheet is listed below, or view the PDF for full details of the venue, selection procedures and entry deadlines.
- Opening ceremony: Friday 27 July
- Closing ceremony: Sunday 12 August
- Olympic Tennis Event: Saturday 28 July - Sunday 5 August
- Draw: Thursday 26 July
- Venue: The All England Lawn Tennis Club, Wimbledon, London
- Courts: 12 match courts, 7 practice courts (on-site)
- Capacity: 14,971 in Centre Court, 11,393 in No. 1 Court
- Surface: Outdoor grass (Centre Court has a retractable roof)
- Ball: Slazenger Wimbledon Ultra Vis Hydroguard
- Men's / Women's singles: 64 draw
- Men's / Women's doubles: 32 draw
- Mixed doubles: 16 draw