- Gold: Maxime Decugis (FRA)
- Silver: Maurice Germot (FRA)
- Bronze: Zdenek Zemla (BOH)
- Gold: Maxime Decugis / Maurice Germot (FRA)
- Silver: Joannis Ballis / Xenophon Kasdaglis (GRE)
- Bronze: Ladislav Zemla / Zdenek Zemla (BOH)
- Gold: Esmee Simirioti (GRE)
- Silver: Sophia Marinou (GRE)
- Bronze: Euphrosine Paspati (GRE)
- Gold: Maxime Decugis / Marie Decugis (FRA)
- Silver: Georgios Simiriotis / Sophia Marinou (GRE)
- Bronze: Xenophon Kasdaglis / Aspasia Matsa (GRE)
The 1906 Silver and Bronze medals in the Men's Singles and Mixed Doubles were awarded on the basis of the best performances against the winner or runner-up, rather than as losing finalists or winner of the losing semi-finalists play-off.
Therefore the Men's Singles Bronze was awarded to Zdenek Zemla who had taken a set off the Silver medalist Maurice Germot in the round of 16.
The Mixed Doubles Silver was awarded to Georgios Simiriotis and Sophia Marinou as they had taken nine games off the champions in the semi-final, and the Bronze Medal went to the losing finalists who had won one game less.
The Women's Singles and Men's Doubles, however, did have the usual bronze play-off.