This section of the website provides information about the ITF's employment and recruitment policies, along with details of any current vacancies. For more information, please Contact us.
It is the policy of the ITF that:
- Our human resources policies and procedures meet legislative requirements and conform to the best employment practice.
- All employees should be kept informed about matters relating to the ITF and its future plans as they affect the role of any employee.
- Our remuneration policy is fair and recognises personal contribution to the success of the ITF.
- The ITF does not discriminate on the grounds of physical ability, sex, sexual orientation, religion or religious belief, political opinion or ethnic origin.
- Disabled people will receive equal opportunities and not be discriminated against on the grounds of their disability. Every opportunity will be made for employees who become disabled to continue their employment.
- The ITF offers employees the opportunity to pursue learning & development activities to help equip them to perform their present jobs and prepare them for future responsibilities.
The ITF is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
There are currently no vacancies.