This section of the website provides information about the ITF's employment and recruitment policies, along with details of any current vacancies. For more information, please Contact us.
It is the policy of the ITF that:
- Our human resources policies and procedures meet legislative requirements and conform to the best employment practice.
- All employees should be kept informed about matters relating to the ITF and its future plans as they affect the role of any employee.
- Our remuneration policy is fair and recognises personal contribution to the success of the ITF.
- The ITF does not discriminate on the grounds of physical ability, sex, sexual orientation, religion or religious belief, political opinion or ethnic origin.
- Disabled people will receive equal opportunities and not be discriminated against on the grounds of their disability. Every opportunity will be made for employees who become disabled to continue their employment.
- The ITF offers employees the opportunity to pursue learning & development activities to help equip them to perform their present jobs and prepare them for future responsibilities.
The ITF is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
Wheelchair Tennis Manager, see full job description attached below.
Applications with a covering letter (please include your current salary) should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org stating WHEELCHAIR TENNIS MANAGER in the subject line of the email. Closing date is Friday 5th August 2016. Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK on application.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond individually therefore only successful applicants will be contacted for interview.